RoM Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warden/Warrior Guide

Go down

Warden/Warrior Guide Empty Warden/Warrior Guide

Post by Daedral Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

1) Use power of the wood spirit and tab between mobs, if one or two of the mobs are very strong make sure the dps focus on it using a target number and you focus on it to. Always Start with Frantic briar and use Whirlwind if you feel your loosing the mobs. If the mobs are all close together in a line (like some patrols can be in KBN) you can also use Cross chop.

2) I would say 2 x sta/p.att + 4 sta/p.def should be your starting point, but you can make some of your items 5 x sta/p.def or even 4 x sta/p.def, 1 x sta/p.att and 1 Sta/hp if you feel you want more raw HP. Remember one of the Key advantages that a wd/w build has over a knight is it's aggro. You'll be fine vs normal dps aggro but w/m is a real challenge, if you plan to use 5 x sta/def at least T7 any gear with p.att natural stats. Or if you have any aggro problems just use some of your DPS acc.

3) Don't ever let your pet enter the fight. Keep it outside/away with the "STOP" command button. Also make sure your healer has an addon which includes your pet. You should first test a boss to see if it actually hits the pet, if it doesn't (eg. 1st boss KBN HM never touches my pet) then use it, as it's punch skill is useful.

4) I would say you should have when fully buffed (with all p.def buffs, HM, Priest, Def food, egg pet etc) 500K p.def, HP 250K+ and 50K p.att. Anything more is good.

5) Skill Rotation

CC = Charge Chop
DC = Double Chop
BC = Beast Chop
PM = Pulse Mastery
FB = Frantic Brair

Charge Chop has no global cooldown so use it between every skill.

Basic skill rotation is :
Charge Chop + Double chop + Charge Chop + Beast Chop + CC + PM + repeat.

Well using this rotation you'll find that there are times when things are on cool down, this is where it gets interesting, you can use Frantic Brair as it makes hits on you softer, you can also use cross chop if you have it leveled as it's also an aggro skill. You also have time to throw on any buffs or food that might of run out in a long fight. Sometimes in longer fights I also use slash just to add the bleed effect but I've never really tested it's aggro effect.

note : Once your sure you have aggro use Energy Absorb near the start of a fight so it has maximum effect on the burn stage.

Hope that was useful to you ^^
Daedral
Daedral
Admin

Back to top Go down